Wisler Pearlstine has represented banks for over 70 years, acting as lender’s counsel for commercial loan documentation, inter-creditor facilities, and loan due diligence. Our attorneys pride themselves on documenting and closing loan transactions accurately and efficiently.
We regularly act as bank’s counsel in connection with branch and office leases, land development, lender-owned real estate, completion of defaulted construction projects, loan disputes, and documentation for subsidiaries and holding companies.
Members of our team serve or have served on the boards of local and regional banks, so we are very familiar with the concerns, challenges, and competition that our clients face. We bring that knowledge to every engagement, acting as our clients’ ally to protect their investment and bolster their position in the marketplace.
- Commercial Loan Documentation
- Inter-Creditor Facilities
- Loan Due Diligence
- Organizational Documentation for Subsidiaries and Holdings
- Branch and Office Leases
- Land Development for Branches and Other Bank Facilities
- Lender-Owned Real Estate
- Completion of Defaulted Construction Projects
- Loan Disputes
Other Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business, Corporate, and Tax
- Commercial Litigation
- Condominium and Community Associations
- Construction Litigation
- Education Law
- Employment and Labor
- Employment Litigation
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property