We are always seeking to add motivated individuals to our growing team. If you are interested in joining Wisler Pearlstine, LLP, please see our current opportunities below and fill out the form to apply. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
1. Real Estate, Zoning, and Land Use Attorney (Newtown):Seeking an attorney with 2-5 years’ experience in Real Estate, Zoning and Land Use for our Newtown office.
Experience required in the areas of:
- Land Use
- General Real Estate
2. Associate Attorney - Real Estate/Business/Tax/PCS (Blue Bell)This is a full-time, on-site role, based out of our Blue Bell office, with a focus in one or more of the following areas: Real Estate, Business, Tax, or Personal Client Services (PCS). The associate attorney will assist multiple partners with business transaction/corporate, real estate, and estate planning/administration matters. Must have excellent written and verbal communication, research, organization and time management skills. Experience in real estate, business, commercial transactions and/or estate planning and administration preferred but a willingness to learn is required. This position will afford the candidate an opportunity to learn, grow and develop expertise.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- 0-3 years of experience in real estate, business, tax, PCS, or related field
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Admission to the Pennsylvania bar (or eligibility for admission by reciprocity) is required or 2023 candidacy is required.
- Admission to the New Jersey bar 9or 2023 candidacy) is a plus.
- LLM in taxation is preferred.