Federal, state, and foreign data privacy laws impact every business. We help you understand how to protect your business, protect your data, and respond to investigations and claims.
- Data Privacy Compliance:
- HIPAA Compliance
- State law data privacy compliance
- Customer and financial data privacy
- Regulatory Defense
- OCR Investigations
- Private claims regarding consumer and data privacy
- Insurance contract review
- Best practices and risk mitigation
Data privacy laws are imposing increasingly significant obligations and penalties on businesses, employers, health care providers, and their business associates.
Wisler Pearlstine understands the law, understands the issues, and – more importantly – understands how compliance fits into your operations. We work with our clients to put effective policies in place, address breaches, and prepare for the emerging future of data privacy.
Wisler Pearlstine attorneys have been working with their clients for over 20 years on data security and compliance. We advise health care providers, business associates, hospitals, charities, businesses, and individuals on how to keep up with the rapidly changing data privacy law landscape.
Other Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business, Corporate, and Tax
- Commercial Litigation
- Condominium and Community Associations
- Construction Litigation
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Education Law
- Employment and Labor
- Employment Litigation
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Family Law