Michael G. Trachtman, serving as General Counsel for the MidAtlantic Employers’ Association (MEA), presented an Employment Law Update on November 9, 2018 in King of Prussia, PA. The seminar was accessible both in-person and via webinar.
Learn the latest information and the best tactics to help you and your business survive and prosper in these difficult times. Topics include:
- Sexual harassment and #MeToo: Some cautionary advice
- Avoiding “Pay Equity” lawsuits
- It’s high time you dealt with medical marijuana risks
- The Pennsylvania Construction Workplace Misclassification Act is now in effect … What’s it mean?
- Recent developments that affect “wellness” programs
- New overtime regulations on the horizon
- Be forewarned: It just got easier for an employee to prove a harassment claim
- Background checks: the situation in PA, NJ And DE
- Some significant changes in New Jersey employment law
- The latest on sexual orientation discrimination
- ADA: pitfalls and minefields
- Independent contractors and the new EEOC/DOL
- Paid parental leave risks
Click here to learn more and to register for the seminar.