February 22, 2019
On Monday, February 22 in King of Prussia, PA, Michael G. Trachtman presented an Employment Law Update through the MidAtlantic Employers’ Association (MEA).
Learn the latest information and the best tactics to help you survive and prosper in these difficult times. Business Attorney and MEA General Counsel Michael G. Trachtman will bring you up to date on a variety of topics such as:
- Alert: PA says employers can be exposed to major damages for employee data breaches
- Alert: Biometric Privacy Laws
- $21 million verdict for employee required to work on Sunday … ?
- Sexual harassment and #MeToo: Some cautionary advice
- The EEOC’s position on physical ability testing
- Noncompetes: Major risks, new laws
- New DOL opinion letter on FMLA, overtime issues
- Avoiding “Pay Equity” lawsuits
- The latest on medical marijuana
- The latest on paid sick leave
- The latest on paid parental leave
- Get prepared: New overtime regulations are scheduled for 2019 …
- Some significant changes in New Jersey employment law
- The latest on sexual orientation discrimination
- Independent contractors and the new EEOC/DOL
- Paid parental leave risks
Click here for more information and to register for the event.