Wisler Pearlstine, LLP is pleased to announce that five of its attorneys have been named to the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers List and that one of its attorneys has been named to the 2020 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Attorneys named to the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list:
- Amy P. De Shong in the area of Family Law
- Brian R. Elias in the area of Business Litigation
- James J. Garrity in the area of Land Use/Zoning
- Kenneth A. Roos in the area of Schools & Education
- Michael G. Trachtman in the area of Closely Held Business
Attorney named to the 2020 Rising Stars List:
- Benjamin A. Andersen in the area of Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi‐phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of attorneys are named to the Super Lawyers list.