December 5, 2019
On December 5, 2019 in King of Prussia, PA, Christopher E. Ezold presented on the topic of “E-Signatures and Electronic Contracts: Compliance Tips and Authentication Issues” at the National Business Institute’s CLE seminar Online Legal Research, Google Scholar, MS Office and Other Technological Skills in Legal Practice. Mr. Ezold discussed the following:
- Intro to ESIGN, UETA, and Electronic Transactions
- Advising Clients About E-Signature Use and Electronic Transactions
- E-Filing and E-Signatures in Litigation
- Authentication and Admissibility of E-Signatures and Electronic Contracts
- Case Law
Click here to learn more about the seminar.
Online Legal Research, Google Scholar, MS Office and Other Technological Skills in Legal Practice
Make Your Technology Work for You, Not Against You
When used correctly, technology can help you practice more efficiently, serve clients more effectively and create more hours in your day. Using it incorrectly can cause you to lose your competitive edge and expose you to potential liability. Are you keeping up with the times? This program will teach you how to leverage technology to its fullest potential while avoiding data security issues and other downsides. Discover how to free up more time, be more productive, and save money with the tools you already have.
- Get the legal research and case law you need free and fast with our compiled list of web resources.
- Learn how to collect electronic evidence (and ensure its admissibility) when hiring an expert is not feasible.
- Bring your electronic files under control and avoid liability risks with retention, destruction, and security best practices.
- Tap into the hidden capabilities of Microsoft Word to effectively create and format legal documents.
- Anticipate the risks, compliance, and litigation issues inherent in using electronic signatures and e-contracts.
- Free yourself from tedious tasks and maintain a competitive edge with analytics, automation, and AI.