On October 21, 2019, Adam L. Fernandez presented at Estate Planning: 10 Stories from the Front Line hosted by The Planned Giving Advisory Council of The Montgomery County Community College Foundation. Topics included:
- Basics about the core estate planning documents everyone should have in place
- Tax and non-tax planning concerns
- Charitable giving and planned giving – leaving a legacy
- Dos and Don’ts of designating beneficiaries – probate vs. non-probate property
- Choosing the right people to be in charge if something happens to you and you cannot manage your affairs
- Disasters happen! Be prepared by planning ahead
For more information, click here.