Wisler Pearlstine has represented and fought for injured clients for over 50 years. We have successfully handled cases for clients injured in automobile accidents, truck accidents, negligently maintained property, and those injured as a result of medical negligence. We have litigated and pressed for our clients’ rights in the state courts and the federal district courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Why clients come to us:
We are proud to say that numerous clients have come to us after former counsel could not “get the job done” and we successfully completed their representation. You will not find our name on the back of a phone book. We are selective and straight with prospective clients’ cases. We don’t tell people what they want to hear. We share with them and put to work for them the knowledge we have developed from decades of experience in this field. We work hard and get results.
Types of Cases Handled:
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Negligently Maintained Walkways, Stairways, etc.
- Medical Negligence Claims involving health care providers
- Liquor Liability (Bar Owner) cases
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist cases
- A Million dollar plus verdict for a boy whose hip injury was misdiagnosed by a “sports medicine” physician.
- A $500,000 plus underinsurance award from an injured woman’s own insurance company for a bulging disc and complications from nerve root damage.
- A $250,000 plus settlement for a boy’s hand injury after his original attorney abandoned the case.